Send me your questions at LDSWeddingQuestions@gmail.com

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Win a $5 Jamba Juice giftcard!

We're having a contest! For every person you refer who joins my blog, I will enter your name once into a drawing for a $5 gift card to Jamba Juice. (Okay $5 isn't a lot, but you're signing people up to read and talk about weddings and you all wanna do that anyway.) Have your friends put your name into the comment thread and I'll enter you into the drawing again and again! So if 10 people join from your referral, you get entered 10 times. New comers can get referrals as well. Simply click to "join this site" and then refer more friends. This contest will close on Friday, Dec 9th at 10am and I'll post the winner by noon that day. Good luck! No purchase necessary. Inanimate objects and employees of inanimate objects not eligible to win. Void where prohibited.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ask a question or share a story.