Send me your questions at LDSWeddingQuestions@gmail.com

Friday, March 16, 2012

Launch Party: and March Blog Contest Winner

Thanks to everyone for coming out to the launch party yesterday! It was a great success! Thanks to Carsey Cakes and Sweetheart Bridal for donating their products and gift certificates. Everything was beautiful.

Your LDS Wedding Planner is officially for sale in stores. Thanks to all my interested brides. The giveaway winners will be contacted today and announced after I've reached them. (Either tonight or tomorrow)

As for the blog contest...drum-roll please...Congratulations Jeanette Linder! You've won a $50 gift card of your choice. Contact me with your chosen business and I'll get it right to you. Thank you Jeanette and everyone else for helping to spread the word about my book and my launch party.

May all your events be filled with joy and not stress!

2 comments:

  1. This is so exciting Ann. I always knew you were talented but had no idea that you were even writing a book. I will be sure to pick up a copy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Holly! I miss you! Hope you love the new place.

    ReplyDelete

Ask a question or share a story.