Send me your questions at LDSWeddingQuestions@gmail.com

Monday, March 26, 2012

Wedding Article in Deseret News

I'm in the Deseret News Today! Here's the link:
http://www.deseretnews.com/article/765562952/Preparing-for-marriage-while-planning-a-wedding.html


She quotes a few people. The article is really great. It talks about how preparing for a wedding also prepares you for a marriage. It has sections on: communication, managing conflict, family relationships, managing time and dealing with imperfections. It's well written. I love the points the other interviewees have.

I particularly love the section entitled, "Family Matters". It talks about expectations for all parties involved and learning to cooperate, negotiate and overall start to set boundaries with your family.

Thanks Rachel for letting me be a part of it!

1 comment:

  1. What a fantastic article. Great advice from everyone involved. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Ask a question or share a story.