Send me your questions at LDSWeddingQuestions@gmail.com

Friday, February 3, 2012

Wedding Vendor Website

Here is a great website where you can look up different vendors in your area. (Wedding Wire) It has many different wedding helps, but the one I find most useful is the section on vendors. You can put in your zip code and what sort of vendor you are looking for and "Voila!" tons of vendors in you area. 

My favorite part? It has reviews! I love a good review.  I'd much rather use someone that has great reviews other than pick a name out of a line-up. After all then they can tell you if someone is "So awesome they made my day perfect!" or if they were, "hard to communicate with, not a good value for the dollar, poor quality or just in general a giant poop-head." 

Check it out. I think you'll like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ask a question or share a story.