Send me your questions at LDSWeddingQuestions@gmail.com

Monday, January 16, 2012

Thank You Notes

Question

What is the window of time for sending thank you notes after your wedding. When is it too late?

~Heather

Answer

Emily Post says, and I agree, that you should send thank you notes within three months of the wedding.

When is it too late? Technically after three months, but I personally would rather get a thank you note late than not at all. So I say, start sending the notes as soon as possible and if you have any that would be going out late, send them anyway

1 comment:

  1. Cute blog Annie! It took me about 6 months to get the last of my thank-you notes mailed, since I started a busy semester of college a couple weeks after my wedding, but I feel like it's never too late to say thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Ask a question or share a story.